Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Theme !!


MODEL: BeastFashion A.K.A ME !
MAKEUP NEEDED: Bold and Lengthening Mascara from DOT (Black), White and Black Eye-pencil from DOT, Orange Shadow from DOT, and Lip-Gloss from LUXE or the free Maybelline (What I used).
ACCESSORIES: Use one pair of thinner fake eyelashes, not the super thin ones, the medium thin ones. If you want, use something that goes with the orange-black Halloween theme, I didn’t have any cool accessories, but maybe use something like a bat, or pumpkin, after all, it is a Halloween theme !
MEDOLL FACE NEEDS: Nothing !!
I Hope you enjoyed this look ! It goes with October, since Halloween, and yeah, I might be posting some makeovers for cool Halloween costumes !! (: I would really like reccomendations on themes and stuff, it would be really nice :3 Thanks dears !! Love  you all !!
~Seona ♪♫
  

No comments:

Post a Comment