Friday, November 2, 2012

Minimal Makeup !!


MODEL: BeastFashion A.K.A Me !
MAKEUP NEEDED: Bold and Lengthening Mascara from DOT (Black), Light Pink Blush from DOT, and either Maybelline Lip-Gloss or the Lip-Gloss from LUXE.
ACCESSORIES: All you need is a pair of hoops, maybe the blue beaded ones, or the brown ones that are shown on the picture.
MEDOLL FACE NEEDS: Nothing really ! I would just recommend that you use the lips I have used on my MeDoll, because those are the lips I believe that show the lip-gloss the most. :)
I hope you liked this look !! This is a look that uses minimal makeup and accessories, and I thought this might be a little helpful to all those non-superstars out there, looking for a nice, pretty look. :) Thanks for reading !! If you want to suggest anything, want to be a model, or have any questions, contact me on my Stardoll account, which is BeastFashion, or post a comment here ! :D Love you all !
~Seona ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment