Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Casual Look :)

YUP ! That's my MeDoll !
MODEL: BeastFashion, me.
MAKEUP NEEDED: Bold Mascara, Black Fluid Eyeliner, White EyePencil : All from DOT, I believe they are cheaper than the other colours, but they are in stardollars. Something you can add on, but i didn't, is some light pink lipstick. You don't want to do those flashy colours because that would be overdoing it. I would recommend using the free NaturaFaces lipstick, if you have it.
MEDOLL FACE NEEDS: I don't think you need anything, except for maybe the eyes. If you're ss, then you can use the first ones on the first page, but if you are ss, then you can use the ones i have.
HAIR: You can use any hair you want ! Just a recommendation, but i think you should either use black hair, or the blonde in the middle, or the bright blonde at the very end !
So yea, that is it ! Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoy, and yaa ! 
It's my first blog, and i would like some feedback on how i did, so yea, please tell me how it was before i post more !! :)
-Seona ♥♥
      

2 comments: