Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty in Purple !

MODEL: ButterflyWand96
MAKEUP NEEDED: Bold and Lengthening Mascara from Dot, black in colour, a dark purple (or darker any other colour, not black or white though) eyepencil, A lighter purple (or any other colour except for black or white) eyeshadow, lastly, you need either the free Maybelline lipgloss, or the Luxe lipgloss. Another thing you might want to add (I did) was a purple blue highlighter, but not too dark !
ACCESSORIES: Well, I used a little bow called PURPLE POWER from Sunny Bunny to just give it a little more “ZING” ! You can also use the other purple blue coloured big bow from Sunny Bunny. If you want to use more accessories, then I would suggest use something, either purple or white. So that it will match with the whole theme “Pretty in Purple”
MEDOLL FACE NEEDS: You don’t need to change anything on your MeDoll, but if you want the lipgloss to stand out a little more, use the lips that are on the model above !
That’s all you need to do to make your MeDoll look Pretty in Purple ! I hope you enjoyed, and, like I said before, if you want to be featured in an article, then write in my guestbook at BeastFashion ! If you have any suggestions, also please leave a comment in my guestbook (BeastFashion) ! Thanks ! Love you all !
-Seona ♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment