Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cheat Codes !! :3


  Don’t we all love cheat codes to get FREE clothes and such ? Well, this post is all about cheat codes ! I have some cheat codes for you, to get some very pretty free, ABSOLUTELY FREE, clothes ! Lets get started. Oh, and by the way, I don’t have pictures for the items, But i know what they are. So It’ll be a surprise ! :D I love surprises, don’t you ?
Here are the codes ! To get to the redeem codes place, click this link: www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/giftcard/giftcard.php
Now here are the codes !
   For this My Style Diary Jacket, the code is : RH-D4JJNP3KA

For this Top Trends dress, the code is: RH-VSYDKK6PR

      
For these three things, the Lantern, the Torch, and  the Vase, go to this link, click add all to cart, and then press buy ! J http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=44499,44588,44698
Yep so that is all ! I know it isn’t that many cheats, but I promise, if I find more, I promise I will tell you guys ! So baibai for now, Love you all !
-Seona♥♥ 

1 comment: