Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Catch Up ! ♥♥


Hey Everybody !! I’m sorry I haven’t been posting lately, I got sick, I still am, and I had some shopping and other things to do. Well, I am back ! I would like to thank all my viewers ! As you all know, It is Miss Stardoll World time ! How exciting !! Hehe. I know I really don’t have a chance, but I am just entering for fun. :3 One thing I really like about this MSW button is that, every time you visit somebody, you can vote them MSW, meaning that you can vote them MSW as many times as you want. Awesome, right ? Well, I’m going to go ahead and list some people who I think deserve to win, who aren’t that popular, but have a beautiful suite nd medoll !! Well, here are the people:
Carmen-_  She is one of the sweetest, prettiest dolls I have ever met on stardoll. Her suite is absolutely stunning.
avrilberil She is soo nice, and pretty. She definitely deserves to win this, if you don’t believe me, then go see for yourself !! She is also very kind, so you should go send her a friend request !!
ElegantMegan800 She is my sistah (not in real life though ! ) She is soo thoughtful, and her MeDoll is drop-dead gorgeous.
ROXY.123 Her suite is so pretty, I know we aren’t friends anymore, but I really like her suite and her MeDoll. You should really send her a friend request, she’s actually super nice !
These are all the superstars, that I think you should vote.
BUT WAIT, THERES MORE !! HEHE
Grace0761 I know she’s fairly new to Stardoll, but she is an awesome fraand, and her fashion sense is AMAZING !!!!       
So yea, that is all that I can say about MSW, I should probably get back to the makeovers..hehe..Soo yea.
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY !
Love you all !!
~Seona ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment