Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hi Guyz !

Hi guys ! So this is a Stardoll makeup and fashion tips blog ! Hope you enjoy ! My username is BeastFashion, so yea ! x3. I've never really made a blog before, but at least I'm trying ! x3 Yea, that's all, so now I'm going to tell you a little bit about what my idea of this blog is. I'm going to be posting pictures of different MeDolls, with makeup done, by me, they're just photo makeovers ! I will do, I guess, "themed" makeovers ? x3, so yea. Feel free to request different makeovers, and if you want, on your MeDoll ! So for these last few weeks of summer break, I will be posting quite a few posts, but once school starts, I won't be on that much, but I will try as hard as I can to be posting ! :) so yea, that's it ! Oh wait ! One more thing, please don't be mean and hurtful, if you don't like a makeover, please don't comment saying bad things, don't even comment ! Yea, now I'm done ! So yea, enjoy, and tell me in my GuestBook on Stardoll, if you want me to post anything ! Thanks ! :3 Love you all ! ♥♥♥♥    
-Seona          :)

No comments:

Post a Comment