Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Night Out Look ! :)

MODEL: ElegantMegan800
MAKEUP NEEDED: Black Bold Mascara from Dot, A darker shade of red lipstick from LUXE, and a shadowy darker gray, maybe black eyeshadow from LUXE. This makeover is all about LUXE because It’s all about the sparkles !
ACCESSORIES: Don’t put too many accessories, the point is to bring out the eyes and lips in this look. So just go with some red flowers, or just a single red flower. If you don’t want flowers, put something that’s red (not sunglasses) but not too flashy !
MEDOLL FACE NEEDS: I don’t really think your MeDoll has to have any specific features, but it would look a little nicer if you used the lips on the model (only if you’re ss though) or used the lips on the fourth page, fourth row, second lips. You don’t have to, though !
I Hope you enjoyed this look, the theme is sort of a sexy, date night kind of look, and yea ! Like I have said before, if you want to be featured in a post, or recommend a theme or look, or just suggest how I could change up my blog to make it more interesting, then write in my guestbook at BeastFashion ! Thanks ! Love ya guys !
-Seona ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment